jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Philippe Mouawad <p.moua...@ubik-ingenierie.com>
Subject Gradle migration: About dependency declaration
Date Tue, 06 Aug 2019 20:50:10 GMT
Hello,

There are few things that are not clear to me:

1/  in http module, why do we only declare httpmime as dependency and not
httpcore and httpclient ?
2/  is it a best practice to use because ? what should it contain ?
For example I see different type of policies:

because("MessageRenderer#getValueFromFile(..., caffeine.cache.Cache)")

because("StringUtils")

because("hamcrest-date.jar was historically shipped with JMeter")

When should there be a because ?

3/ Why in protocol folder do we have a set of projects vs
a build.gradle.kts in each subfolder of protocol  ?

4/ In last eclipse version, I frequently get an error when opening
build.gradle.kts

"Check script dependencies" has encountered a problem
"An internal error occurred"
It happens for example when opening file in bom
Regards
Philippe