jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Philippe Mouawad <p.moua...@ubik-ingenierie.com>
Subject Re: Creating HTTP API for JMeter
Date Sat, 03 Aug 2019 13:27:43 GMT
Well,
It would be mainly for tester in read only mode to start with.
When I run a test I’d like to have those statistic:
- transactions error rate
- number of trans executed
- percentiles of those
- network sent/received

Then in write mode with authentification :
- stop test
- shutdown test
- put on hold ( not available yet)
- increase load (not available yet)

Regards

On Saturday, August 3, 2019, Felix Schumacher <

--

[image: logo Ubik Ingenierie] <https://www.ubik-ingenierie.com> Philippe
Mouawad