jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Philippe Mouawad <philippe.moua...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Official docker image for JMeter
Date Thu, 22 Aug 2019 11:44:22 GMT
Hello Brian,
That is a good start, I have used for example and existing image which
helps in setup:

   - https://hub.docker.com/r/egaillardon/jmeter

I think Docker is a standard nowadays and having an official image will
help spread JMeter and ease setup for existing.

I would add to the list, some OS tuning in TCP stack, and user limits under
linux.

Maybe a next step would be to have a helm chart to ease distribution on
Kubernetes

Regards
Philippe

--