jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Official docker image for JMeter
Date Thu, 22 Aug 2019 12:55:55 GMT
Note that the docker file [1] currently uses archive.apache.org which
is not intended for downloading the current version of JMeter.

If there is to be an official docker image (or even just a docker
file) it must use the mirror system for downloads of the current
release(s).

[1] https://hub.docker.com/r/egaillardon/jmeter/dockerfile