jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Schumacher <felix.schumac...@internetallee.de>
Subject Re: JMeter 4.0RC... is still at http://home.apache.org/~milamber/jmeter-...
Date Thu, 03 Oct 2019 14:08:32 GMT

Am 02.10.19 um 20:28 schrieb Vladimir Sitnikov:
> Hi,
>
> Every time I search on JMeter I end up opening Milamber's page.
> Should we ask Milamber to drop old website RC from /~milamber/ or at
> least put robots.txt to prevent it from being indexed "as the official
> website"?
>
> The sad thing is jmeter.apache.org <http://jmeter.apache.org> is not
> among the first 5 results.

Google ranking is highly subjective -- based on your previous search
terms and results you followed.

On computer/google-history a search for JMeter, wilt result in the
Apache JMeter project site as the number one hit. ~milambers page is
nowhere to be seen on the first page.

What search term did you use?

Felix