jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Schumacher <felix.schumac...@internetallee.de>
Subject Re: Remove mouse wheel listener that handles zoom in/out
Date Tue, 29 Oct 2019 05:44:18 GMT
I thought the feature would have been useful especially in demo mode :)

Even though I know that this feature exists, I don't use it that often, as I don't do that
may demos. But I can't remember that I accidentally activated the scrolling by mouse rotation.

If you want to remove it go on, but I think it would be better to try to get it work more
correctly.

Felix