jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Vladimir Sitnikov <sitnikov.vladi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [jmeter] branch master updated (a4d5d14 -> 60e9b69)
Date Sat, 05 Oct 2019 19:54:19 GMT
>     add 6236feb  Prepare next release 5.2
>     new 60e9b69  Merge branch 'prepare_v5_2'

Milamber, it looks like you've pushed an unintended merge.

This is the exact case that highlights how important force pushes are.

Milamber, could you please clarify your opinion on force pushes? (there was
"Git status update" mail recently)

If you want to have your key id configured, please use your own $HOME
folder and put gradle.properties there.
That way everyone can have their own key id configured, and we don't pick
which key to specify in the git repository.

Vladimir