jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Vladimir Sitnikov <sitnikov.vladi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Contribute a Dockerfile for JMeter
Date Mon, 14 Oct 2019 15:13:15 GMT
>Is the JMeter project prepared to provide support for any Docker
>images and configurations?

I suggest we push experimental Docker images, then we decide what needs to
be adjusted.

In other words, we could start with "try JMeter" image that just launches
JMeter.
Of course, there will be corner cases here and there, however, we would
just ignore the "backward compatibility" issues for Docker image,
and we could stabilize it for a couple of releases.

However, I agree we should at least try to enumerate the use cases for the
image.

Vladimir