jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Vladimir Sitnikov <sitnikov.vladi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [jmeter] branch master updated: Enhancement 62861: Fix old test plans opened as "different user on each iteration" while it should be "same user on each iteration"
Date Fri, 04 Oct 2019 20:14:14 GMT
Dear team,

>index 80bb43e..3edcbdd 100644
>---
a/src/core/src/main/java/org/apache/jmeter/threads/gui/ThreadGroupGui.java
>+++
b/src/core/src/main/java/org/apache/jmeter/threads/gui/ThreadGroupGui.java

Could we please avoid stepping on each other's toes?

I guess you know that I work on updating UI for ThreadGroup.
You know that I'm on the list, and I'm not out.

This commit directly interferes with my current work.

Is there a reason to rush? I don't think so.

Vladimir