jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Vladimir Sitnikov <sitnikov.vladi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Contribute a Dockerfile for JMeter
Date Mon, 14 Oct 2019 11:00:41 GMT
>it would be possible for users to create a
>DockerFile using JMeter image, but that's another topic

I guess it is possible right now.
If the users are fine with creating their own Dockerfiles, then they could
download the official binary in the very same dockerfile.

>I am not sure to fully understand the question

Could you make a list with use cases how the users would use the docker
image?

>I want to run my test easily without having to   install Java

If the test refers to plugins, then the official Docker image won't help.

Vladimir