jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Vladimir Sitnikov <sitnikov.vladi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Some feedback on JMeter UI
Date Wed, 02 Oct 2019 18:49:24 GMT
>The UI is so much under my eyes that I don't even see  anymore those design
>issues, so it is good to have neutral feedback from users.

Frankly speaking I see those issues, however, I'm something like "oh, MPS
would probably be better"

>Not a fan because whenever you want to add event handlers

That is true. I used beaninfo for precise timer because it enabled me to
get decent UI and avoid writing Swing code at the same time.

>Http Request is also not that nice fields have not the same height

That is true

A connected story is JMeter UI does not allow to specify "expressions" for
checkbox-like elements.
I wonder if we can have an accessible way to have checkbox-like UI that can
be switched to use ${..} on demand.

Vladimir