jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Vladimir Sitnikov <sitnikov.vladi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release JMeter 5.2 RC4
Date Wed, 23 Oct 2019 13:12:26 GMT
>I already use the Oracle Java 8 to build the releases (RC4 include)

Well. By "Require release manager" I mean **every** release manager.
For instance, I have not purchased Java license from Oracle. Does that mean
I must buy one in order to be the release manager?

The next question is what if someone downloads JMeter sources and tries to
build it?
Does that mean they must use Oracle Java?
Does that mean they should get build failure when using builds like
AdoptOpenJDK?

The current implementation is "JavaFX opt-in".

Vladimir