jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Philippe Mouawad <philippe.moua...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MongoDB driver
Date Fri, 04 Oct 2019 19:27:43 GMT
Hello Vladimir,
No the gradle plugin won't solve this.
The driver has broken source compatibility.

Also we exposed DB object and now it has been replaced by MongoDatabase.
The authentication is also different which means we need to rewrite nearly
everything.
And finally, the Mongo elements are not even visible today, so removing
them has no impact for me.

So let's just remove the code no ?
Regards

--