jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Philippe Mouawad <pmoua...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release JMeter 5.2 RC4
Date Sun, 27 Oct 2019 07:36:44 GMT
Hello,
Could somebody check that Bug 63723 is fixed.

I checked on my side and found it was.
My test case was to add a different and significant startup delay for
thread group of each agent so that the first one ends before the second
starts.

But reporter says it’s not without providing anything useful.

Thanks
Regards

On Saturday, October 26, 2019, Felix Schumacher <