jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From UBIK LOAD PACK Support <supp...@ubikloadpack.com>
Subject Contribute a Dockerfile for JMeter
Date Mon, 14 Oct 2019 09:34:00 GMT
Hello,
We'd like to contribute a dockerfile to the project that could help users
generate easily a Docker Image.

Ideally for users, the best thing would be to have a JMeter image here:
https://hub.docker.com/u/apache

But it seems it might be a problem for:

   - security : as you would need to update it frequently
   - licensing: Is a complete image compatible with ASF license
   - we're not sure it's an official Apache profile

So as a first step, proposing a docker file and a readme would be helpful.

We have this repository that you can review for current piece of work:
https://github.com/ubikloadpack/jmeter-docker

We don't know where to do a PR, should it be on jmeter repository or on a
dedicated docker repository

Thanks for your feedback.
--

Regards