jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Philippe Mouawad <pmoua...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Gradle equivalent of 'ant package'?
Date Sun, 27 Oct 2019 18:52:35 GMT
Hello,

Although at first it might look more complex when used to ant, in the end
IME it improves many fields:
- IDE configuration
- dependency management
- The description looked helpful to me and the grouping was also welcome

As of me, I find this part (build) has clearly improved following gradle
migration and should ease contributions as gradle and maven are the 2
standards nowadays.

Milamber can give his feedback on release management, but from an external
eye it looks simpler and more productive to me.

Regards