jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Philippe Mouawad <philippe.moua...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Git enable force push for master branches
Date Mon, 07 Oct 2019 09:05:32 GMT
Hello,
Maybe I am wrong in my understanding of what you want to do.

But if that is what it is about:

   - https://blog.developer.atlassian.com/force-with-lease/
   - https://stackoverflow.com/a/43567591
   - https://stackoverflow.com/a/18505634

I am personally not confortable with enabling force push.
It is a luxury we can live without.

If my understanding is wrong, please clarify.

Regards

--
Cordialement.
Philippe Mouawad.