jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Philippe Mouawad <pmoua...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Release JMeter 5.2 ?
Date Sat, 05 Oct 2019 07:13:21 GMT
Hello Vladimir,
I see you reverted my last commit, which means for now there is a
regression on Thread group that is not fixed.

How do you want to proceed so that we don’t « walk on each other toes » ?

Do you intend to merge the facelift of Thread Group so that I can commit
the fix?

If yes, can other members of team give their feedback on wether it is ok to
merge and release as is ?
I made 2 comments, thinking further maybe a 3rd option is to have a field
giving an indication of thread duration based on what warning previously
indicated ?

For now it looks premature to release except as a rehearsal.
Thanks
Regards