jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Philippe Mouawad <pmoua...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Contribute a Dockerfile for JMeter
Date Mon, 14 Oct 2019 12:03:46 GMT
Hello Vladimir,

Please have a look at the other thread regarding Docker image:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/jmeter-dev/201908.mbox/%3CCAH9fUpZiYg9%2B0QPLUONj_n5Qo3DVw6UVbFgudDeimySgyeWL7g%40mail.gmail.com%3E

I think there is a need to provide something from Apache JMeter project.

Yes users can build their own image, but all users may only be users of
Docker without wanting or having the knowledge to build their docker image.
Suppose as a user that you are making a decision on the  tool to use and
one of the important points is Docker image availability (which wether we
like it or not is The major container technology today)?

IMO, we (at JMeter) must do something on this, status quo will make us lose
potential users.
So if you have a better idea than this first step, feel free to propose.

Regards