jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Philippe Mouawad <pmoua...@apache.org>
Subject [VOTE] Release JMeter 5.2 RC1
Date Tue, 08 Oct 2019 17:13:42 GMT
Hello,

Find my answers inline below
regards
On Tuesday, October 8, 2019, Vladimir Sitnikov <sitnikov.vladimir@gmail.com>
wrote:

> One more thing: https://github.com/apache/jmeter/pull/534

it was because it was not initially known , only yesterday did we have the
info and ccla signed today

> Bolt contribution is not attributed properly in the changes/thanks section.
> We must fix the attribution before we make the final release.

I agree

> We should keep some level of consistency regarding the links.
> In most cases it is $title ($link), however, Ubik Load Pack is the only
> that styled with HTML hyperlink.

The policy was to put the mail or github account link if we have a trash
mail or only a PR when no company is known and link when company sponsored
or directly contributed or contributor asked.

See previous changes history where other companies were linked .

In this case, I think we should add the company link.
I guess companies which contribute expect some benefit in terms of
popularity.

> So either we try to use hyperlinks, or we style everything with
> non-clickable links in parentheses.

 It should be clickable IMO