jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Wolfe <wolfebrian2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Contribute a Dockerfile for JMeter
Date Mon, 14 Oct 2019 13:38:08 GMT
Hi All,
I guess i'm curious as to how your docker image works. I'm curious what
their approach was for deploying it.

If we are going to provide an image. Users should be able to reference it
in their docker files and it should be able to be deployed with a little
customization. I'm curious as to how it runs jobs and transmits the stats
back to the one that starts the jobs.

--
Thanks,
Brian Wolfe