jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Igor Sasovets <isasov...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MongoDB driver
Date Fri, 04 Oct 2019 17:44:21 GMT
Hello, team! Last year there was a PR in which I made an attempt to update
mongo-java-driver. There were 8 failed unit tests left but I didn't manage
to fix them without a help from the core development team.
https://github.com/apache/jmeter/pull/390

We can use it during upgrade.

Sincerely,
Ihor

Пт, 4 жовт. 2019 20:30 користувач Vladimir Sitnikov <
sitnikov.vladimir@gmail.com> пише: