jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Milamber <milam...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Release JMeter 5.2 ?
Date Tue, 01 Oct 2019 21:53:59 GMT
Hello,

I can try to do the next release with the new gradle build process (/
git), and update the release process wiki page with assistance of Vladimir.

And in some weeks/months, probably I will go to a city near Philippe (in
France, Tourcoing/Lille) so we can do a cross signing meeting between us
(for future releases)

The next weekend it's good for me to do release, otherwise the weekend
of 19th October to do the release candidate.

Milamber