jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Milamber <milam...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Release JMeter 5.2 ?
Date Wed, 02 Oct 2019 22:17:50 GMT
Hello Vladimir,

Yes we can try to release the v5.2 this 5/6 October.

Thank you for the proposal of 25/26 October, it would be really
interesting to meet and participate in a conference. However (sorry!):
I visited St. Petersburg this summer (august) during my holidays in
Russia (Moscow city and St. Peterburg / Peterhof). Beautiful cities. And
a pity not to have / know that you were close to see each other.

Besides, I will be going to the Zabbix conference in Riga in Latvia next
week (9th October to 14th) and so this will consume my travel time
compared to my personal life and therefore a new trip to Russia for the
Joker conference. My little family will not want that, unfortunately.

In any case, for the next year, do not hesitate to ask me to come to
Russia, I know the steps for the visa for a French in Morocco with the
consulate (via the traditional Russian intermediary) and I really like
my vacation in Russia this summer.

To return to JMeter, Saturday, October 5, I will prepare the next
version and send mail(s) on the dev list in case of problems, hoping
that you are available too.

Milamber