jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Schumacher <felix.schumac...@internetallee.de>
Subject Re: Request failures
Date Tue, 03 Mar 2020 06:10:30 GMT

Am 2. März 2020 22:38:19 MEZ schrieb "émérantienne Tang" <emerantiennecyrielle91tang@yahoo.fr.INVALID>:

>i am using java 8.I dont know what a plugin is and there is no message

If there are no messages in the jmeter.log file, than you are looking at the wrong file. JMeter
will always print some lines into it.

On the other hand, have a look at the historical changes and search for soap (https://jmeter.apache.org/changes_history.html).
You will see, that the old soap sampler has been removed with version 3.2.

If you were using those samplers, you will have to convert them by hand to simple http requests.

Felix