jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Vladimir Sitnikov <sitnikov.vladi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Undo/redo: does anybody use it?
Date Thu, 26 Mar 2020 11:43:49 GMT
>a) when component UI is created, we can scan the component hierarchy, and
add the listeners to all JTextField-like objects in the tree
>I'm inclined to #a because changing all new JTextField with new
JMeterTextField would look like changing 100500 files out of thin air.

It looks like there's yet another option: override TextFieldUI property in
Swing's UIDefaults.
Then JMeter could provide its own UI class. Then we could transparently
support undo/redo listeners for all the fields, including plugin-provided
GUI classes.

Vladimir