jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Philippe Mouawad <philippe.moua...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Undo/redo: does anybody use it?
Date Tue, 24 Mar 2020 12:48:37 GMT
On Tue, Mar 24, 2020 at 1:21 PM Vladimir Sitnikov <
sitnikov.vladimir@gmail.com> wrote:

> sebb>For example, even detecting whether the test plan has been changed
>
> I don't see why change detection is needed for undo.
>
> Philippe>Do you think it will be feasible to implement per-element
> undo/redo
> ?
> Philippe>ok by me anyway to have something in this field
>
> Yet another approach could be `per-field` undo. In other words, `ctrl+z`
> could undo the edits in the currently focused field.

Scripting elements like JSR223 and all elements using RSyntaxTextArea
already support this.

I guess user would expect both to be available, but it seems to me more
critical to make elements undo possible first, the amount of work lost is
bigger

--
Cordialement.
Philippe Mouawad.