jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Philippe Mouawad <philippe.moua...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Undo/redo: does anybody use it?
Date Tue, 17 Mar 2020 13:31:09 GMT
Hi Vladimir,
This feature is surely requested by a lot of users, it was not enabled as
it is a bit weird, you can search for related bugzilla (3 ones if I
remember).

Do you think it will be feasible to implement per-element undo/redo ?
ok by me anyway to have something in this field

Regards

--
Cordialement.
Philippe Mouawad.