jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Alexander Podelko <apode...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Release 5.3
Date Thu, 02 Apr 2020 15:51:42 GMT
 My user view after trying it once:
-Some correlation help functionality is needed-That functionality is complex and will never
be perfect
-That project definitely provides some correlation help-My understanding is that there is
no other competing projects [I saw some other projects/proposals mentioned, but it appears
that they are rather in the conception phase]-That functionality as implemented is pretty
isolated and shouldn't interfere with other parts

So my thought was that it may be merged so people start using it / keep it in sync.

Yes, my concern is that it gets rather stale and doesn't get synchronized with JMeter code.
If there is other way to revive the project and improve it further before merging later -
it definitely may be an option.

Thanks,Alex

    On Thursday, April 2, 2020, 11:28:06 AM EDT, Philippe Mouawad <philippe.mouawad@gmail.com>