jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Vladimir Sitnikov <sitnikov.vladi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: About modernity of our mailing list and its impact on the project
Date Mon, 13 Apr 2020 12:32:08 GMT
Philippe>I don't know. But AFAIK, every time people attach files or
screenshot to
Philippe>our mailing list and we get nothing, so we need to ask again and
use 3rd
Philippe>parties

The lack of images is indeed painful for JMeter.

Vladimir>Can attachments be allowed

Here's a case when they ask INFRA to enable attachments:
So it looks like it is doable. Should we ask the same?

PS. Debian is considering to use Discourse for debian-users@...:
https://lists.debian.org/debian-project/2020/04/msg00074.html

Philippe>Would JIRA be better, I find ASF one very very slow.

I'm using ASF JIRA for Apache Calcite, and it works more-or-less OK.
Direct URLs open fast. Search performance is acceptable.

Which cases are slow in JIRA in your experience?

Vladimir