jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Antonio Gomes Rodrigues <ra0...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Precise Throughput Timer and rampup
Date Tue, 28 Apr 2020 16:31:49 GMT
Hi

Thanks to your analyze, I will stop mine

Maybe we need to remove this part from the documentation.

Variable load rate

Even though property values (e.g. throughput) can be defined via
expressions, it is recommended to keep the value more or less the same
through the test, as it takes time to recompute the new schedule to adapt
new values.