jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Philippe Mouawad <philippe.moua...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Add pacing feature
Date Thu, 16 Apr 2020 11:13:44 GMT
Hello,
What about following use case:

- You have a number of virtual users running a scenario which is composed
of 30 steps related through correlation of ids
- You set thread group to Start next thread loop on error
- you don’t have a requirement of number of execution per minute

How do you avoid a burst in the first steps (the one before failure) of
your scenario when errors start to happen, ie abnormal increase of Home
Page calls or login process?

If we had notion of try/finally, it could be doable and solve also other
requirements like ensuring a session is disconnected even if error occurs

Regards

--
Cordialement.
Philippe Mouawad.