jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From IMOTO TAKASHI(井元 崇之) <t-im...@nec.com>
Subject RE: Release 5.3
Date Mon, 06 Apr 2020 01:49:46 GMT
To: Philippe-san and alexander-san.

Thank you for considering it.

> So an alternative is to merge it, mark it as alpha and release.
Yes. I agree to merge it as alpha release.
And thank you for test it.

And would you tell me process and remain task for release it ?

Thanks.

I see now that it does not alter any core class, so it is mergeable without impacts.

So an alternative is to merge it, mark it as alpha and release.

We would need volunteers to use it, @Alexander Podelko <apodelko@yahoo.com> , would
you be ready to test nightly build ?

Regards
Philippe M.