jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Philippe Mouawad <philippe.moua...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Quasi-hangup on large responses (without spaces)
Date Fri, 01 May 2020 15:37:48 GMT
Hello Felix,
I agree with you, we need to improve this. I have faced it also.
I would go for this:
* Only display text responses, when they are not too large (what is
large? 32KB? 1MB?). If response is too big, display a warning page with
a button to show the complete result, to allow users to proceed.

But is it only about long text or about long text with no space ?
IME, it happened in the latter case.

Regards

On Fri, May 1, 2020 at 4:52 PM Felix Schumacher <

--
Cordialement.
Philippe Mouawad.