jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From OUFDOU Anas <oufdou.a...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Jmeter] Roadmap?
Date Mon, 03 Aug 2020 08:32:25 GMT
 Hello Felix,

Thanks for your reply,

Yes i miss to have Jmeter as code like this exemple (
https://bitbucket.org/blazemeter/jmeter-from-code/src/master/src/main/java/com/blazemeter/demo/JMeterFromScratch.java)
but may be having some builder can help to use code than UI and XML.

Best Regards

On Sat, Aug 1, 2020 at 3:25 PM Felix Schumacher <

--
Cordialement,