jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Philippe Mouawad <philippe.moua...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Release JMeter 5.4
Date Wed, 21 Oct 2020 12:04:02 GMT
Hello Felix,
Thanks for your answer.
Yes all pending issues I am aware of have now been fixed.

The two things we need to decide relate to whether we want to merge:

   - Autocorrelation in Alpha: https://github.com/apache/jmeter/pull/499
   - Raw InfluxDB BackendListener client:
   https://github.com/apache/jmeter/pull/544

Regards

On Wed, Oct 21, 2020 at 11:55 AM Felix Schumacher <

--
Cordialement.
Philippe Mouawad.