jmeter-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Philippe Mouawad <philippe.moua...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Release JMeter 5.4
Date Sat, 21 Nov 2020 14:18:35 GMT
Hello,
I think you can start starting from today.


Regards

On Thu, Nov 19, 2020 at 7:45 PM Milamber <milamber@apache.org> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> When would you start the first RC ?
>
> Milamber
>
> On 11/18/20 2:31 PM, Felix Schumacher wrote:
> > Am 17.11.20 um 19:26 schrieb Milamber:
> >> I can act as Release Manager.
> > That would be awesome :)
> >
> > Felix
> >
> >
> >>
> >>
> >> On 11/16/20 12:34 PM, Felix Schumacher wrote:
> >>> Am 14.11.20 um 19:48 schrieb Philippe Mouawad:
> >>>> Hello folks,
> >>>>
> >>>> I merged the second PR.
> >>>> And tested the first one, it's not ready yet.
> >>>>
> >>>> So, if we are ok to release, is there a volunteer for Release
> >>>> Management ?
> >>> With the fix of Bug64915, I think a release would be OK (and should be
> >>> done, as we haven't released for a long time).
> >>>
> >>> Felix
> >>>
> >>>> Thanks
> >>>> Regards
> >>>>
> >>>> On Wednesday, October 21, 2020, Philippe Mouawad
> >>>> <philippe.mouawad@gmail.com>
> >>>> wrote:
> >>>>
> >>>>> Hello Felix,
> >>>>> Thanks for your answer.
> >>>>> Yes all pending issues I am aware of have now been fixed.
> >>>>>
> >>>>> The two things we need to decide relate to whether we want to merge:
> >>>>>
> >>>>>      - Autocorrelation in Alpha:
> >>>>> https://github.com/apache/jmeter/pull/499
> >>>>>      - Raw InfluxDB BackendListener client:
> >>>>>      https://github.com/apache/jmeter/pull/544
> >>>>>
> >>>>>
> >>>>>
> >>>>> Regards
> >>>>>
> >>>>> On Wed, Oct 21, 2020 at 11:55 AM Felix Schumacher <
> >>>>> felix.schumacher@internetallee.de> wrote:
> >>>>>
> >>>>>> Am 17.10.20 um 15:18 schrieb Philippe Mouawad:
> >>>>>>> Hello,
> >>>>>>> I hope you’re all doing well.
> >>>>>>>
> >>>>>>> I am starting a new thread as the old one related to 5.3.1
seems to
> >>>>>> keep us
> >>>>>>> in a stuck state :) and we are now more in a position for
a 5.4.
> >>>>>>>
> >>>>>>> So, what about releasing a 5.4 ?
> >>>>>> My last information was, that we were waiting on the fix in
the
> >>>>>> darklaf
> >>>>>> implementation. Has that been fixed?
> >>>>>>
> >>>>>> I have no things left in my pipeline, that would block any release
> :)
> >>>>>>
> >>>>>> Felix
> >>>>>>
> >>>>>>> Regards
> >>>>>>> Philippe
> >>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>
> >>>>> --
> >>>>> Cordialement.
> >>>>> Philippe Mouawad.
> >>>>>
> >>>>>
> >>>>>
> >>
>
>

-- 
Cordialement.
Philippe Mouawad.

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message