jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Graham Russell <gra...@ham1.co.uk>
Subject Re: Setting better defaults for HTTP request
Date Sun, 20 Dec 2020 17:43:52 GMT
I agree, setting those as defaults is much better than infinite and less
concerning than 10s/60s.

They probably won't do much to stop people complaining about JMeter hanging
on shutdown,
was this lack of default timeout the root cause of those complaints or is
there something else we can do with that issue?