jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Philippe Mouawad <philippe.moua...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Setting better defaults for HTTP request
Date Sun, 20 Dec 2020 20:31:40 GMT
Hello,

I tried implementing it by modifying in those 2 methods the default value

   -
   https://github.com/apache/jmeter/blob/master/src/protocol/http/src/main/java/org/apache/jmeter/protocol/http/sampler/HTTPSamplerBase.java#L838
   -
   https://github.com/apache/jmeter/blob/master/src/protocol/http/src/main/java/org/apache/jmeter/protocol/http/sampler/HTTPSamplerBase.java#L846

But they are not taken into account, it looks like the method returns 0
because in this code:

    public int getPropertyAsInt(String key, int defaultValue) {
        JMeterProperty jmp = getRawProperty(key);
=> jmp is not NullProperty nor null, so jmp.getIntValue() is called leading
to 0
        return jmp == null || jmp instanceof NullProperty ? defaultValue :
jmp.getIntValue();
    }

Is this another bug surfacing ?

Regards