jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Philippe Mouawad <p.moua...@ubik-ingenierie.com>
Subject Release 5.4.1
Date Mon, 07 Dec 2020 12:58:21 GMT
Hello,
It looks like we may need to release a 5.4.1 due to some regressions and
issues with Darklaf.

Regarding Darklaf, we are having constantly since it was introduced issues
with it on different platforms. Jannis is very reactive to fix those issues
which is great.

But the issues are very impacting in terms of UI experience (at least the
ones I faced in the past) and we are still not stable.

How can we do to make our releases more robust ?
It looks like our automated test don't detect them. And the manual tests me
wake as part of our release process neither.
I personally use JMeter mainly on MacOSX, only sometimes on Windows 10.

I faced many issues on Windows as I had to use it for one customer, this is
how I reported them.

@Dev team, what are the OSes you use ?

If we are not able to improve this, maybe we should switch back to System
LAFs.

Regards
--
Cordialement