jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Mariusz W <mawa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Release 5.4.1
Date Thu, 17 Dec 2020 22:35:46 GMT
Yes, this parameter work (I work on Windows)

-Ddarklaf.treeRowPopup=false

But remember that you can redefine your HEAP env in setenv.bat (It's my
config for example), so HEAP from line number 151 in jmeter.bat is not used
if someone have HEAP in setenv.bat (because of line 148). It's small
comment if you plan to release this fix with darklaf.treeRowPopup
parameter set to false in jmeter.bat

Regards,
Mariusz

On Thu, 17 Dec 2020 at 22:06, Philippe Mouawad <philippe.mouawad@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hello Mariusz,
> Can you please do the following:
>
> 1) Find the line 151 of jmeter.bat:
>
> => set HEAP=-Xms1g -Xmx1g -XX:MaxMetaspaceSize=256m
>
> Replace current value by:
>
> => set HEAP=-Xms1g -Xmx1g -XX:MaxMetaspaceSize=256m -Ddarklaf.treeRowPopup=false
>

> If Linux, Find the line 166 of jmeter.sh:
>
> Replace
>
> : "${HEAP:="-Xms1g -Xmx1g -XX:MaxMetaspaceSize=256m"}"
>
> by:
>
> : "${HEAP:="-Xms1g -Xmx1g -XX:MaxMetaspaceSize=256m -Ddarklaf.treeRowPopup=false"}"
>
> 3) Restart JMeter
>
> 4) test again
>

> Thanks
>
> On Thu, Dec 17, 2020 at 10:31 AM Mariusz W <mawasak@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> The same situation on r1942-53c6db8676b868db10d668e7ede2ef36cf8241b9
>> I think that adding "critical section controller" started problem. I
>> added setUP/tearDown TG, and Jsr223 controller earlier without problem.
>> Critical section controller (logical controller) was first element of
>> this kind I added to this plan in 5.4.1-Snapshot. It was added to Test
>> Fragment.
>>
>> Mariusz
>>
>> On Thu, 17 Dec 2020 at 10:01, Mariusz W <mawasak@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Not, yet.
>>> After restarting JMeter the error persist - I can't also click on most
>>> disabled elements eg. TestFragments and disabled TestGroups - I can click
>>> in enabled elements in disabled elements.
>>> After opening the same plan in JM 5.3 everything works, so I think that
>>> jmx is not damaged.
>>> I will try new build.
>>>
>>> Mariusz

upgrade ?