jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Mariusz W <mawa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Release 5.4.1
Date Thu, 17 Dec 2020 09:01:43 GMT
Not, yet.
After restarting JMeter the error persist - I can't also click on most
disabled elements eg. TestFragments and disabled TestGroups - I can click
in enabled elements in disabled elements.
After opening the same plan in JM 5.3 everything works, so I think that jmx
is not damaged.
I will try new build.

Mariusz

On Thu, 17 Dec 2020 at 09:40, Philippe Mouawad <philippe.mouawad@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hello,
> Did you try with latest nightly build also ?
>
> Thanks
>
> On Thu, Dec 17, 2020 at 9:38 AM Mariusz W <mawasak@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>> When I added "Critical section controller"  (Darklaf Intellij) - I am not
>> able to click on it.
>>
>> Mariusz
>>
>> On Fri, 11 Dec 2020 at 16:37, Mariusz W <mawasak@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>> I wil try to test my scripts from 5.3 to 5.4.1 snapshot on Windows next
>>> week - I downloaded LATEST
>>> (r1936-5bb4fbe389204290c61afbd12bac66a8ca928755)  from
>>> https://ci.apache.org/projects/jmeter/nightlies/
>>> I will have some feedback I think. Now, as fast run I started my script
>>> with jdbc samplers + changed UI to Darklaf few times - it workes.
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>> Mariusz

RM?

due to some