jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Mariusz W <mawa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Release 5.4.1
Date Thu, 17 Dec 2020 09:31:17 GMT
The same situation on r1942-53c6db8676b868db10d668e7ede2ef36cf8241b9
I think that adding "critical section controller" started problem. I added
setUP/tearDown TG, and Jsr223 controller earlier without problem.
Critical section controller (logical controller) was first element of this
kind I added to this plan in 5.4.1-Snapshot. It was added to Test Fragment.

Mariusz

On Thu, 17 Dec 2020 at 10:01, Mariusz W <mawasak@gmail.com> wrote:

> Not, yet.
> After restarting JMeter the error persist - I can't also click on most
> disabled elements eg. TestFragments and disabled TestGroups - I can click
> in enabled elements in disabled elements.
> After opening the same plan in JM 5.3 everything works, so I think that
> jmx is not damaged.
> I will try new build.
>
> Mariusz
>
> On Thu, 17 Dec 2020 at 09:40, Philippe Mouawad <philippe.mouawad@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>> Did you try with latest nightly build also ?
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> On Thu, Dec 17, 2020 at 9:38 AM Mariusz W <mawasak@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>> When I added "Critical section controller"  (Darklaf Intellij) - I am
>>> not able to click on it.
>>>
>>> Mariusz

in

5.4.1 due to some