johnzon-dev mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Software grant needed?
Date Tue, 24 Jun 2014 07:25:55 GMT
Hi Justin,

first to  avoid to say it to your 3 mails: a big thanks for taking care of
it :)

About granting I said publicly (even in the proposal IIRC) the code was
created to be apache + license is asf v2 so it should be enough.

Romain Manni-Bucau
Twitter: @rmannibucau
Blog: http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com/
Github: https://github.com/rmannibucau