juddi-dev mailing list archives

From "Anou Manavalan" <a...@trysybase.com>
Subject [juddi-Developers] Authenticator
Date Tue, 15 Apr 2003 13:38:20 GMT
Steve,

Find Business and Service works fine too. Checked it with the cmd line
uddi4j client and also with Sybase PowerDesigner tool.

I am going to develop the Authenticator that talks to the Sybase Universal
login - not sure if I can make it general enough to contribute, since the
Simple Authenticator is already like a plugin.

I looked at your XMLAuthenticator, previously your Authenticator had a Sweep
thread that cleans the AuthToken after a while, why was it removed now ? I
see that you have the tokens in the publisher table - shouldn't that be
cleaned too ? I will keep looking at it, but if you get time, let me know
your ideas.

thanks,
-Anou