Ok, looks like the vote passed. I'll finish up the release process tonight and start on the next one (with CLI)

On Tue, Jul 14, 2015 at 4:05 AM, Kurt T Stam <kurt.stam@gmail.com> wrote:
The signatures look good. I gave it a spin, and +1 from me.

I'd be fine with me to let it go out as is. We have 3+ votes now right? You can include the cli client in the next release. BTW great work as usual!

Cheers,

--Kurt