kafka-users mailing list archives

From Shashank Singh <shashank.ru...@gmail.com>
Subject new consumer API & release 0.8.3
Date Fri, 04 Sep 2015 19:20:36 GMT
Hi

I am eager to get to use the enhanced Consumer API which provides better
control in terms of offset management etc. As I believe from reading
through forums it is coming as part of 0.8.3 release. However there is no
tentative date for the same.

Can you please give any hint on that. Also which is the best forum to ask
questions on how these new APIs are shaping up and the details about the
same..

--

*Warm Regards,*

*Shashank  *

*Mobile: +91 9910478553 *

*Linkedin: in.linkedin.com/pub/shashank-singh/13/763/906/
<http://in.linkedin.com/pub/shashank-singh/13/763/906/>*