kafka-users mailing list archives

From Jarred Ward <jar...@simple.com>
Subject 0.9.0 Beta Release
Date Thu, 08 Oct 2015 17:31:12 GMT
Greetings,

We were really looking forward to the 0.8.3 release that was slated for
October. Looks like that was pushed back in to the 0.9.0 release in
November :/

What is the timeline we're looking at for a beta and release of 0.9.0? I'm
trying to get a feel if the date is going to be pushed again.

Internally we're trying to coordinate some projects against these release
dates, and getting a sense if timing would really help guide some of the
work we're doing with new consumers. We're running against trunk at the
moment, but operationally we really need a tagged release.

Thank you,
Jarred Ward