kafka-users mailing list archives

From sugumar analysis <sugumar.analy...@gmail.com>
Subject Kafka dotnet SDK suggestion
Date Wed, 07 Oct 2015 15:51:33 GMT
Hi All,

We are developing Messaging system with Kafka using DotNet (C#).

We found there are 2 different SDK available for Dotnet

1. https://github.com/Jroland/kafka-net/
2. https://github.com/ExactTargetDev/kafka-net

First one is officially referred by Apache Kafka. But It is an initial
stage, there are some functionalities not available ex. ConsumerGroup,
AutoCommit features.

In Second one it has all the features but its not referred by Apache Kafka

*Can we choose second one for our development? *
*      or *
*should we use official SDK which is mentioned in Kafka site.?*

Please give us your suggestions.

Thanks,
Sugumar J