kafka-users mailing list archives

From Alexey Sverdelov <alexey.sverde...@googlemail.com>
Subject Consumer stops reading messages after some time
Date Thu, 01 Oct 2015 11:05:06 GMT
Hi,

I'm facing an issue with high level kafka consumer (0.8.2.0) - after
consuming some amount of data one of our consumers stops. After restart it
consumes some messages and stops again with no error/exception or warning.

After some investigation I found that the "ConsumerFetcherThread" for my
main topic gets stuck: it makes no progress and writes no log messages.

Consumer for my second topic seems to be ok - I can see some FetchRequests.

Any thoughts?

Alexey